“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Friday, June 29, 2007

Christopher's 2007 Triathlon


Christopher completed his third triathlon this year at Sunriver
(aka Pacific Crest Kid's Splash Pedal-N-Dash).
Kids splash through wading pools.
Then off for a 1-mile bike ride. Topped off with a 1/4 mile run.
The event is even chip-timed. As kids cross the finish line, the announcer proudly says their name over the loud speaker.
(The cute little girl is Christopher's lifelong friend, K'reisa.)


SPLASH!


PEDAL!


DASH!


MEDAL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher
Way to go!!! Looks like you had a great time. Another medal for your plaque. Nan & Peanut

yardenxanthe said...

Sounds like a great activity for kids! Great photos!

--Heater

yardenxanthe said...

I mean, Heather. :)