“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Knitty Gritty

Yes, I do record "The Knitty Gritty" on our DVR whenever it airs on HGTV.



So, here is a peak at my first major KNIT project completed this year. A sweater for Anthony. I made sure he liked the pattern and fiber before I set sail. The yarn is self-striping. Christopher is already asking for one just like it. I'm thinking maybe a vest for him of the same yarn. Wouldn't that make a cute father-son photo?




My sister and her daughter came out for my birthday/Easter weekend. We had a wonderful time together. See fun picture with Nana.



My sister admired the vest I had made in the photo above. Well, then I just had to make her one! So, we went to NW Wools in Multnomah and picked out yarn to do the thing!


So, here is a sneak peak! I'm trying to get this done for her birthday in July. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO SHERI! I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE/BLOGSPOT. I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW
CD