“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, June 11, 2007

Pretty In Pink



Isn't she a beauty? I received this splendid mode of transportation as a birthday/Mother's Day gift from my husband and son.

Pink bike, with a basket, a bell and tassels coming out of the handle bars...VOILA!

We have been having family bike rides over to the shopping center. It's quite a conversation starter. Lately when Anthony takes his easy runs of 7-8 miles, I take Bella and ride alongside. We live in a hilly area so all 21 gears are in use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that pink bike, much better than my yellow one. Have fun riding. I wish we lived closer so we could ride together.
Ruth