“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Raindrops on Roses


Even in the pouring down rain,
the 100th Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
was magnificient. Saturday, June 9th


We love going to the Waterfront Festival as a family.
It won't be much longer that Christopher will want
to take a ride on "The Swinger" with Mommy.



Christopher flips for the Rose Festival!
He calls it "a place of adventure and discovery filled
with rides and fun and many things to eat!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri
I am only able to leave you comments if I use the anonymous. I have tried to set up an account several times