“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sisters, OR


Sisters, Oregon is a cute little country town that sits in the shadows of "The Three Sisters." Each "Sister" is over 10,000 feet high. What a beautiful sight!


Stopping in Sisters is always a treat. I found a Lady Primrose Royal Dusting Silk Shaker. The scent of Tryst is a little stronger than I prefer to wear, so I'll probably be filling it up with my current favorite: Crabtree & Evelyn's Rosewater. The rose glass perfume bottle was a matron of honor gift from my sister-in-law's wedding 19 years ago!


I also think it is fun to pick up a postcard from Sisters and mail it to who else, but my sister! Talking about my sis, here's the knitty gritty on her vest. The left piece is left front. The other piece is the back. Can I finish it in time? July 9th is looming. Oops...I forgot about having to mail it, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sweater, I am sure that you will have it finished on time. Ruth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mountain, looks like you found a lovely bottle. Ruth

cammyk said...

What a "girly" post!! Lovely sweater...very lucky sister.