“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Friday, July 27, 2007

Freddy and the Kind Lady


Christopher was blessed to have a wonderful second grade teacher this past year. I mean, how many kids are excited to go see their former teacher on a beautiful, sunny, summer day? Of course, her chihuahua named Freddy (see photo) might have had something to do with it.

Thank you, "Kind Lady" and "Fantastic Freddy" for your dedication to excellence in education. We have been blessed!

Our prayer for you,
"give thanks, in everything!"

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sheri!!!

I love the picture....and the kind words.....

I hope we will be able to keep in touch.

Thank you for all you did to support me this past year.....I will miss all of you ALOT!!!!

Connie