“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sister!


Happy Birthday to my precious sister!
We are peas from the same pod.
I love this photo of us from my birthday
(taken at Skyline Burgers).
And you know why...we're holding hands and thinking...
"Ewwww...your fingers are so thin!" Hee Hee!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday at one of my favorite memories...Ocean City, Maryland! Okay, so here's my order...
    Soft crab sandwich from Dayton's,
    Slice of pizza from DoughRollers,
    Fries from Thrashers (hold the vinegar, just salt please!),
    Carmel popcorn from Fisher's, and
    An ice cream from Dumser's....(oooh, do the vanilla soft serve on a cone dipped into chocolate)!
Thanks for giving me additional time on your vest. We'll see if I can get it done by Thursday and shipped to your office so you can open it in front of all your office mates and they can be very jealous of your new PINK vest!

Love and Kisses,
Your Little Sis!

2 comments:

cammyk said...

Happy Birthday Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa, Hope I'm not late.
Ruth