“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged


I've been tagged by my sister-in-law, CammyK at Freckled Farm.
I am to list eight random facts about myself. Here goes:
    1. Current Starbucks Indulgence:
    Tall Latte 1/2 Decaf Nonfat with Sugar-Free Caramel
    (100 calories 0 Fat)
    2. Current polishes:
    Nails - clear polish (always!)
    Toenails - Strawberry Fields by OPI
    3. Fallback outfit: white t-shirt and jeans
    4. I love math!
    5. Current Novel: Light from Heaven
    (Jan Karon - Mitford series)
    6. I am making my 8-year old son do
    worksheets this summer.
    Yes, he hates me, but I LOVE him!
    7. I would choose salty over sweet
    8. My sister-in-law inspired me to start blogging.
    (I like her beautiful photos and thoughtful postings.)
Okay, now I am to tag eight other bloggers. I'm still relatively new to blogging, so I'll have to give this some thought!

1 comment:

cammyk said...

Only 100 calories? I'm going to give that a try! Not sure why I didn't write Sheri @ The Leaking Window....sorry!

BTW, it seems there was something wrong with Blogger. I can post titles now.