“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy 19th Anniversary!

Two Truly Naive Kids in 1988

I love the way you love me
Strong and wild
Slow and easy
Heart and soul
So completely
I love the way you love me

And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they all come down to one reason
I could never live without you

I love the way you love me
- John Michael Montgomery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, i luv u. see i can do this texting thing!

cammyk said...

Oh Sheri, I SO remember this day and when this picture was taken! I remember your dress, the ceremony, the saran wrapped get-a-way car. But what I don't remember is Anthony's hair being that big! I guess big hair in the 80s was "in" for guys too. (Just kidding Ant)

Happy Anniversary!!

Love, Cammy

yardenxanthe said...

Cute picture!!