“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, August 6, 2007

Like Father, Like Son

Young Champions 2007

Our church held a track and field camp outreach this summer at a local high school. Chrisotpher's team was appropriately named the "Cheetos"! So, do you think Christopher is going to follow in his father's footsteps? It looks like he is ready to fly!

(BTW his team did win this relay race...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like christopher will follow after his Dad. Will he be running in N.C.?
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Awww... I miss those days :-) Sounds like you all are keeping busy this summer. Love the updates. Blessings ~Tamara