“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Queensland and Northern
Territory Aerial Services

Our mates, Larry and Rachel (and Bubs, too!) have retreated home to Mildura, Australia. They are safe and sound, but missing their Portland brothers and sisters in Christ. We've always wanted to visit Australia, thanks for the invitation!

When Larry and Rachel visited our home, they discovered that Christopher is a big fan of airplanes. Larry was determined that Christopher should have an airplane from the Queen's airline. When Larry returned home, he immediately sent this airplane to Christopher. So, here we have it...A QANTAS (Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services) airplane. It is attached to a string from Christopher's ceiling and gets quite an altitude!

We miss you, too! G'day, mates!

For more info on our mates, Larry and Rachel, visit my post on July 12th, Sheri Craft's Corner.

2 comments:

Thirty-One Trendy said...

I just found your blog and just love it. It's so nice to see all the pictures of your family. And that bike that you got for your birthday...I'm in love!!!!

Blessings,
Jen

walkalongside said...

Sheri,
You are back?? Or looking around while on vacation? The bee at OLOP... you can find at

http://www.xanga.com/walkalongside/262840169/item.html

If you cut and paste this into the address area it would take you directly in. Or on my blog site in the lower left area is the date deal. Put in May 14, 2005.