“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tye-Dye Holiday

Cousins on the Shore

My sister-in-law, aka cammyk at FRECKLEDFARM, is quite the photographer. She had all the kids bring white shirts and jeans on our family vacation/reunion so that we could get adorable photos like the one above on the shore of OBX.

A Tye-Dye Tower

Cammy and my brother-in-law's wife, Tamra, had the great idea for the kids to tye-dye white t-shirts. Cammy really wanted this pyramid photo and it turned out so cute. (You'll notice that the second and third layer are on top of tables as opposed to their cousins' backs. Much more comfortable...and no one was falling over!)

I'll be borrowing some of Cammy's photos for my blog. I was in charge of videography during our family vacation, so I'll let you know when our Family Reunion at OBX comes out on DVD!

2 comments:

Brin said...

Hi Sheri,

Was hoping to drop in quickly - before dinner - and properly introduce myself and say hello... and then I got sidetracked by your beautiful, HOMEGROWN (!) dinner and blog. Wow! So much here to see and love!

Hello! I'm Brin. Just wanted to say that your sweet and generous comment today really brightened my afternoon. Love the Oswald Chambers quote and have decided it would make a great handstitched pillow saying, wouldn't it?

LOVE that you garden and knit. We ARE kindred spirits! As such, I plan to be checking in as time allows!

Have a wonderful week, and please thanks cammyk for our introduction. :D

Brin
www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com

Kari said...

I read in a comment you left on Cammy's blog that the weather where you're at is nice and cool. Thought I'd stop over to see if I could feel it. lol I'm THAT desperate for some relief from the heat!
Your garden pictures are lovely - and yeah, and those kids look pretty cute, too.