“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

La Multi Ani! Pastor Tami!

Our 40 Days of Purpose Small Group
March 2005

Dearest Pastor Tami,

Happy Birthday! I hope I got the right translation for Happy Birthday in Romanian? I was looking for a picture of you and found this one from our 40 Days of Purpose small group. Wow! Over 2 1/2 years ago. There you are... on the far right. What a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement! It's interesting who the Lord brings into our lives for a brief time. I miss you and our coffee talks. Well, LA MULTI ANI!

Love you, friend! Sheri

For more info about Pastor Tami visit Pastor Tami's Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the first time I have ever heard of anybody else who spells their name T-a-m-i! And I thought I was original!

Tami
a.k.a. Tamra!

Anonymous said...

Sheri, wow, thank you so much. Yes La Multi Ani is exactly correct (we also use it for happy new year :-) ) What a great picture, I remember those days and I think of our group often. Yes I miss our coffee times too. Before you know it I'll be there on furlough. Love you lots

Tami (aka Tamara) :-)