“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lucy!

Little Lucy

Well, Lucy liked my sweater so much that she put it on right away and asked me to take a picture of her. Okay, well, not really. We struggled to pull the sweater on since her little baby arms are still snugly close to her body... and she refused to wake up for the paparazzi.

Looks peaceful, huh?

3 comments:

cammyk said...

What an adorable baby. The sweater is just darling...love the purple band at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Sheri
The sweater looks lovely. The white yarn turned out great. Cute baby as well.
Love Ruth

Jared and Heather said...

so cute. I love little baby faces. The sweater looks great on her!