“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Setting up the Manger - the Real Spirit of Christmas

Anthony and Christopher have already caught
the Christmas Spirit.


Christopher insisted we put up the Christmas tree
this past weekend.


Anthony decided to bake some sugar cookies.
We all had fun decorating. But best of all is the eating!

The red raspberry Linzer cookies melt in your mouth.
We didn't add the almonds like a real Linzer recipe...
but they taste delicious!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Send me some!

cammyk said...

The Linzer cookies look delish! Our annual family cookie decorating evening is a favorite for all of us!

yardenxanthe said...

Mmm, they look great!!

Kathy said...

Those cookies look delicious. Can you tell me what to use for the icing -- or can I just get the whole recipe for the cookies? I have an email link on my profile if you need it.