“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Missing You!


I miss my garden sooo much! I actually bought Paperwhite Bulbs to grow indoors. I never really understood the value of these bulbs until now (read: desperation). The bulbs had to sit in a dark place for two weeks... and then brought out into the light to bloom within two weeks. Well, you know Portland.... They've been in the "light" for a month now... but I think they are about to bloom!!!

My impatients and geraniums still persist in blooming outside. I did bring most of them into the patio area which definitely helped. I'd have to say... I'll be planting them again next year!

1 comment:

yardenxanthe said...

I love geraniums - so hardy! I used to take cuttings of mine and grow the cuttings in coffee cans on my porch just for fun.

One flower/bush I've been loving this fall is the hydrangea! I love how they turn burgundy purple during the fall - so pretty. I'm sorry fall is almost over. It's my favorite season.