“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The ABCs of 2007


A few of the High
             Lights from 2007...

     Apple Classes for my Mac
     Celebration of our Senior Pastors
     Dallas Cowboys Game
     Garden
     Immutable God
     Jounaling 
     Knitting
     Legos
     New School
   JBQ
     Royal Rangers
     Sunriver
     Wedding of Mike & Cassie

Have a GR8 2008!

7 comments:

VintageGirlatHeart said...

Happy New Year to you too!!! I just Love your Waffle House Tradition.. and your wonderful blog...Have a Blessed Day!!!
P.S. The Cable Knit Hat Is Darling!!

logan said...

Hi Sheri,

We just want to thank you for including us in your 2007 highlights and we are so glad that you guys were able to share in the wonderful day.
Thanks,
Love
Mike and Cassie

Heather said...

Nice list!!

cammyk said...

I LOVE this!!

Kathy said...

I've just started reading the Mitford series.

kentucky bound said...

And a gr8 2008 to you too! Wishing you and your family a wonderful, healthy, happy, properous and blessed new year!

Anonymous said...

Sheri
Great Christmas gifts. Homemade is always better because there is a value that money can't buy.
Love Ruth