“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best Way to Thank Another Blogger


Cammyk wins the award for "Best Way to Thank Another Blogger"!

Read Cammyk's post titled "Bad Blogger" from January 4th. Pay special attention to something about a hat...

You may remember this hat from my post called "Handmade Christmas Gifts" from December 31st.

It's enough that Cammyk liked it... but to have over 25 comments about it, too... and a LINK to my blog... well, now you're just flattering me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri
Looks like the hat has done well. It was liked by Cammy as well as a lot of others. The award went to a great person.
Love Ruth