“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, January 28, 2008

iHappy Birthday

Today is my husband's birthday.

Sometimes, when it is our birthday...
we think... "I don't want to celebrate...
it just means that I'm another year older."
But for those who love you... very much...
it is quite a celebration.
We are so thrilled that you are here that
we celebrate the day that the Lord gave you to us!

Anthony, iLoveyou.
iLove who you are.
iLove who I am when I am with you.
iLove that you have helped me become the woman I am today.


And iLove that our son wants to be just like his daddy!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Awww, that is so sweet, and clever! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Kentucky Bound said...

Happy birthday to your Anthony from me and my
Anthony! Isn't it wonderful to be married to a man that you will be proud to have your son grow up to be just like!

P.S. Yes, moving away from my friends like VGAH will be difficult, but she's planning on leaving the area in a few months too. Thank goodness for the internet!

BP said...

That is just so sweet!! Hope your husband has had a great day.

Amel's Realm said...

AWWWW...I LOVE this post!!! Happy belated birthday to your hubby! :-))))

logan said...

Sheri,
We just wanted to wish Anthony a very happy birthday and to let everyone know we are thinking about them.
Love,
Mike, Cassie and the boys

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

Oh A Very Happy and Belated Birthday to your DH!!! Hope He had a Wonderful DAY!!

Tamara said...

Anthony La Multi Ani din Romania!!!

Anonymous said...

Anthony
Happy Birthday, sorry that it's late.
Love Mom

SandyK said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Anthony.

Sheri,
I wanted to thank you for your blog. It helps me to keep in touch with the family. It is like opening a present everytime I log in.