- I woke up my son and took him to school.
- I got to talk with my son on the way to school.
- I dropped my son off and he still lets me give him a kiss good-bye.
- I conversed with my son's teacher.
- I spent the day with a friend talking about the Lord.
- I gave my friend a copy of the John Waller CD called "The Blessing."
- My husband took me out to dinner.
- My husband wanted to take me out to dinner.
- The restaurant (Charthouse) had an incredible view over the night lights of the city.
- I had a Maryland crab cake at dinner.
- I know what a real Maryland crab cake tastes like because I used to live in Maryland.
- This crab cake WAS a real Maryland crab cake.
- Another friend* sent me a text during dinner, "hot date?"
- Christopher was having the time of his life at a JBQ pizza party at church.
- I played Killer Sudoku.
- I used bloglines to catch up with all of my favorite blogs.
- I read all of your kind and thoughtful comments on my previous post.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Meme - It's Great to Be Me!
My blogger friend Kathy has suggested I try this meme called "It's Great to be Me." So, I have to give a list of reasons why "It's Great to be Me." I'm going to put a little twist on it... "It's Great to Be Me" based only on what happened to me on Friday, January 18th.