“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!


I received my first blogging award!  Thanks, Kathy of Kathy's Klavier who gave me this award. 

In honor of Kathy honoring me... I'll honor a couple of my non-blogging friends... I know you don't have a blog to put it on... or maybe you do but you haven't posted in a while... so you can always send this award straight to the printer and cut it out and put it on the fridge!  So, to honor those who live their lives vicariously through me and others...
  • Ruth, the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for...
  • Melissa, for thinking that I'm writing about her* (I really am!)
  • Anita, for suggesting that I take after Cynthia in Mitford, and
  • Lisa, because, well, she is my most favorite sister!
Okay, a note of caution!  This post was very difficult for me to write... because I really hate leaving anyone out... if you were hurt by being left off the list, please let me know and I'll include you the next time! :)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

You definitely deserve this award! I enjoy your blog so much and your comments that you leave on my blog. Thanks!

Amy Wagner said...

Hooray!!!!!! You won the give away prize at my blog!!
I will post about it later today! Please email me amysewsorry@aol.com to leave your address so I can send out your goodie package. Congrats!
Amy

Kentucky Bound said...

You definitely deserve the award. You're an inspiration to us all!

Anonymous said...

Sheri
Great that you received the award you deserve it. Also thanks for honoring me.
Love Ruth

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I have so enjoyed reading your blog this morning. And bless you, for passing your award on to women you love and admire.
xo Lidy