“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, February 11, 2008

Empty Nest


Tomorrow I say farewell to
another lovingly hand knit gift.
The gift has been completed since September.
(or was it late August?)
It is going to a wonderful home.
But it is time to leave the nest...
Don't forget me!
I'll miss you.
Don't forget to call!

Perhaps I will reveal
the entire gift after tomorrow...
for the recipient is a fellow blogger...
and who knows when she will check her Bloglines!

3 comments:

Kentucky Bound said...

Mmmmm! Looks so warm and inviting! Can't wait for the reveal!

Blessings!

Nina said...

Awesome idea... a photo teaser! Who could see that and NOT come back tomorrow? :)
By the way, you left a comment on my Schoolhouse Rock post about Bible references... but off the top of my head I can't think of any. If you get a chance, I would love to know which songs had Bible references. If you don't have time don't worry about it... I could just watch it :) Thanks!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

It looks so soft and yummy... wish I lived somewhere cold so I could benefit from handmade goodies from someone like you!!! Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow!!