“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a cute little kitty!
(c/o Abundant Curiosities)

Make your Valentine's Day memorable... Thanks, Grace, for the great idea to remember Military Spouses and Single Moms especially on Valentine's Day. I took the challenge!

A special Happy Valentine's Day to lorrainez who will be having a mastectomy next week. You know I'm praying for you sweetheart! Get more information about lorrainez at CaringBridge. (CaringBridge offers a free web service that connects family and friends during a critical illness, treatment or recovery. It helps ease the burden of keeping family and friends informed. Patients and caregivers draw strength from loved ones’ messages of support. How cool is that!) Feel free to stop by and sign her guest book as an encouragement.

And to the love of my life... I am truly blessed above all women to be called your wife.

Happy Valentine's Day, my friends! May the true love of Christ be yours today!

"For God so loved the world that
he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him s
hall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16



6 comments:

Kentucky Bound said...

Happy Valentine's day!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

Oh Happy Sweethearts Day to YOU!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Kathy said...

Hope you had a happy valentines day!

Beloved MaMa said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, a day late...but still the same wishes :0)

Grace said...

I guess this comment is a day late too, but let's keep the spirit of Valentine's and Love around for awhile, eh!
Thanks for mentioning my idea. The friends I encouraged seemed to really appreciate it. Maybe this will be a new tradition! :)

cammyk said...

hope you love birds had a sweet day.