“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Denny's Disclaimer*


Okay, so I really have to clear this up... It was not that it took an hour for Denny's to take our order... it took us an hour to decide what to order... Fortunately, for me... Anthony was on the phone and I asked him what he would order... He said, "It's hard to get breakfast wrong." So, I went with the Grand Slam... and he was right! (Melissa had a burger...)

Sorry for the confusion!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Personally, I don't think you can make an incorrect choice at Denny's. Unless of course, you like liver & onions. Ooohhhh.
Grins!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Denny's disclaimer...hahaha! When I saw that picture I was thinking maybe you would be saying that they do deliver.

Anonymous said...

Denny's not favorite, at least in this area.
Love Ruth