“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Please, Pass the Salt...

We got to play in the mud today!

Kicking back in the Dead Sea!

This was an unbelievably fun day. I wish we could bottle this water up and build a pool in Portland for all our friends... so you could experience "bobbing" like we did. (Yes, we would make it an indoor pool.... Are you kidding me? It is Portland!)

6 comments:

Grace said...

When can I come to your house to see the slides???
Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice way to spend the day.
Love Mom

Ladybug Landing said...

What in the world???

Kentucky Bound said...

I've just spent the last several minutes pouring over your posts. The old song "I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked" came to mind as I read the descriptions of your journey. Whan an incredible experience. Thank you for "taking me along"!

Blessings!

P.S. Happy Birthday!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Well for a minute there I thought you had picked up a couple of strays. Fabulous pictures of your trip. You are so sweet to take the time to include us on your journey.

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

What an incredible journey you have been on. I have goosebumps just browsing your last few posts. I am at a loss for words......the rest of the world as we know it and everyday life seems so very trivial in comparison...