“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Friday, April 11, 2008

Shemen Sasson - YOFFI!


On Wednesday evening we visited Shemen Sasson. A messianic Jewish congregation here in Jerusalem. We (the 200 or so on the Joshua Fund tour with us) worshiped in Hebrew! Who knew! Actually, I am a much better singer in Hebrew than in English… hee hee. They are a young and growing church. "In recent years, Shemen Sasson has experienced increasingly rapid growth and has been blessed to see many Israelis receive Yeshua (Jesus) as their messiah." After worship, two of the newer members gave their testimonies. All I can say is YOFFI (GREAT)!

As you can tell, Wednesday was a much better day then Tuesday. Our day didn’t begin until 12:15pm so I took that time to read and relax and do my laundry (in the tub)! I also realized that I had stopped hydrating, so I made a conscious effort to get more fluids into my system.

No comments: