“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Were You Thinking?

Okay, you all are cracking me up! Haven't you heard about the therapeutic properties of Dead Sea Mud? We actually went to AHAVA (located at the Dead Sea) which is one of many companies that sells Dead Sea Mud (and Bath Salt, too!)... and we bought some and brought it home... This mud in the photo is actually fresh from the earth... But, it makes me wonder... what were you thinking when you saw that photo for the first time?

So, we're home... tired, but with memories that will last a lifetime. I have stories to tell and thoughts to share, but for now... sleep beckons!

3 comments:

Kentucky Bound said...

I was just wondering what the SPF value was on that particular brand of sun screen!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see some more incredible pictures!

P.S. Stop by and visit my blog between now and Friday. I'm having a little celebration.

Blessings!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! I was thinking "Wow! There must be a lot of tar in the Dead Sea." Sometimes walking on the beach in OC, your feet can become blackened by the tar, so I thought also, I sure hope it all comes off easily. And, above all, "What Fun!"

Love you!
Lisa

Tanner Family Blog said...

Welcome Home! I'm so excited to talk and hear all about it!