“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20th Wedding Anniversary


Entreat me not to leave you,
or to return from following after you,
For where you go I will go,
and where you stay I will stay.

Your people will be my people,
and your God will be my God.

And where you die,
I will die
and there I will be buried.

May the Lord do with me
and more if anything
but death parts you from me.

11 comments:

BP said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 20 years, that is so wonderful! God bless you with many more.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations Sheri - May God bless you with a hundred more years here on earth (well, maybe not a hundred) and then forever in His kingdom. blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sheri and Anthony on your 20th year anniversary. That is awesome.
God has blessed you both in so many ways
Love,
Mike and Cassie

Tammy said...

Happy anniversary. 20 years is a blessing and may you be blessed with many more.

Tanner Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!
I loved the picture!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

So I pop over tonight to see what's leaking out your window and I find an anniversary along with lots of legos and a great teaching about perceived rights and the anger therein. That's a lot of leaking and a lot of joy all in one glance.

Congrats on all fronts.

peace~elaine

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

Oh Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby too!!! May you be blessed with many more!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

cammy @ freckledfarm said...

Late as always. Happiest Anniversary wishes you two love birds.

Anonymous said...

Sheri & Anthony
Happy Anniversary. Sorry that I am late on the blog. May God Bless you both with many more wonderful years.
Love Mom

Beloved MaMa said...

congratulations!

Ms.Daisy said...

Sherri,
Congratulations to you and your Hubby on your 20th Anniversary! May you have many, many more!
Great picture!


Hugs,
Jean