“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Because I cannot be there...

Because I cannot be there... but He can.

A letter found in the devotional called "His Princess: Love Letters from Your King" by Sheri Rose Shepherd.


And be sure of this;

I am with you always,

Even to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:20


My Princess...
You're Never Alone

You never need to hold on to anyone out of fear of being alone, My precious princess. I am with you wherever you are. I am the friend who walks in when the world walks out. I created you to have strong relationships, My love, and I see your desire to be close to someone. If you will seek Me first and come to Me with your wants and needs, I will choose your friends for you. I also will bless those friendships abundantly. Don't settle for less than My best just to fill your schedule with people to see and places to go. I want to reach you with the reality of My presence in you first, and then you will be ready for real relationships that are orchestrated by Me.

Love,
Your King and your Best Friend


You are in my prayers, sweet Sister. I love you.

1 comment:

Kentucky Bound said...

OK. I'm looking all over the house for the web-cam you have zeroed in on me. You must have been privy to my pitty party of last week and posted this just for me.

Blessings from the creek!
Liz