“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Freebie Klinkenberg Winner...

You know, there is only one thing I detest about giving away FREEBIES... is that I can't give one to each of you! Honestly, after the Sisterchicks giveaway... I actually looked into buying a book for all who entered... okay, nice thought, wasn't it?

The winner is... one of my local sisters... Melissa!!! Melissa is one of those kind friends who visit your blog on a regular basis, but puts up with hearing the same stories in person, too!

Melissa, I'll bring your prize when I see you after school. Oh, and some of those delicious muffins I've been talking about, too. I can never just give the prize... there's always a surprise with the prize!

Thanks to all who entered!

3 comments:

a portland granny said...

Sheri, thanks for your comment on my post. You "got" what I was trying to say...and I am thankful for that as I didn't know if I was clear or not.

Thanks for the heads up on the "plumber's friend" from the dollar store. I am a master at using those!! So it is good to be forewarned...in case I ever need a replacement!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

Yay for your winner!!!!
How have you been?? I am playing "ctach up".
I have not seen the lady at school in a while now. Guess maybe it will be door to door for me. I may make the news 'round here. Hope it does not involve an arrest for stalking!!!
:)

Melissa said...

I love my cd, but I know someone who loves it more. . .

I love that it came in a cute basket, (that your son wants back) with yummy muffins, an autographed pic. and that you handed it to me. But, what I love the most is that my little boy is in love with Beethoven's 9th! We have already played it 13 times together as we ride in the car and then he comes home and picks it out on the piano with one little hand and dreams of being amazing.

Thanks for sharing it with us.