“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, October 27, 2008

Has Recycling Gone Too Far?


I had to laugh last night when I passed by our Information/Visitor Desk last night. I sent this photo to our pastor and asked if we might want to rethink our "friendship" ministry! LOL

He responded,

"Our new attempt at merging a visitor friendly approach with green technologies."

What would be your caption to this photo?

5 comments:

Grace said...

"Y'All Come Back Now!"

Anonymous said...

Sheri
It just looks like a waste can.
Ruth

Heather - CROQZine.com said...

Okay, that's pretty funny!!

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

GO GREEN!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Save the $3 and just give me a hug!

peace~elaine