“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18



I am thankful that the Cowboys won, today.



I am thankful for the unitasker -- The Pie Crust Shield.
Worked Perfectly Today!


I'm thankful that we're beginning to see progress
because of all the hard work put into Visual Therapy
with Christopher over the past four months.


I am thankful that my friend, Elizabeth, is a recipient of a miracle.


I am thankful for A friendship restored.


ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com

I am thankful for all of your prayers.
I am feeling much MUCH better.

I am thankful for you, sisters.
You bring me such joy.

Blessed THANKSgiving!

5 comments:

Heather - CROQZine.com said...

Happy thanksgiving, Sheri!

Anonymous said...

Sheri
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Ruth

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

We are so Thankful for all of God's Blessings and we are Thankful for YOU!
Happy December!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Thankful for you too! Hope your Thanksgiving was precious and dear to your heart. Now, I'm heading over to Elizabeth's to hear about her progress.

peace~elaine

Kentucky Bound said...

I'm thankful for wonderful, Christian friends - some of whom I've met and some of whom I'll have to wait to see face to face on the other side of the River Jordan.

Blessings and hugs from the creek!