“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Friday, February 27, 2009

Abigail

Well, I've been hanging out with my new friend, Abigail, a lot lately.

I hope you don't feel slighted.

She has my full attention right now... but she'll be moving on after Tuesday.

I wouldn't mind being remembered like her...

"...she was an intelligent and
beautiful woman... "

1 Samuel 25:3 NIV

If you want to get to know Abigail a little better, stop by 1 Samuel 25.

I'll be teaching on Abigail on Tuesday, March 3rd... I appreciate your prayers!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds like a great person to get to know. May have to stop by her place myself. My prayers are with you for clairity in teaching.

Tammy said...

Praying for you my friend. May your teaching be blessed.

Daughter of Zion said...

Thank you for wondering where I was. I just retreated for a while to try rest.

gideonmommasita said...

Are there any other women in the Bible that have that description? Sarah was beautiful as well as Racheal but intelligent? If you had to pick one or the other which one would you pick?

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I can't wait to hear how all goes on Tuesday. I know that with my preparations last week, I could barely find my breath at times. Keep to it; standing on the truth of God's Word and none other, my friend.

You're working with the best material! Simply be the messenger.

peace~elaine

just lisa said...

What a beautiful verse and woman. Of course, I had to read the whole chapter too!

May God bless you as you teach about Abigail!

Take Care!

a portland granny said...

I wish I could come to your class tomorrow. I know you will do an outstanding job. Your blog challenges me to deeper things in my life.

Thanks for stopping by posts, which are certainly different from my main blog.

bp said...

I would have enjoyed hearing your lesson.

Blessings to you my friend.