“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, February 14, 2009

...be my valentine


For God so

..loVed the world
..thAt he gave his one and
..onLy Son, that
.whoEver believes
...iN him shall
..noT
.perIsh but have
eterNal
.lifE.

John 3:16 NIV


We know what real love is
because Jesus gave up His life for us.
So we also ought to give up our lives
for our brothers and sisters.
~ 1 John 3:16, NLT



Love.

If you're feeling unloved today,

I pray you will immerse yourself in the love of God.


If you're feeling loved today,

I pray you will embrace a brother or sister
with the love of God.


And if no one has said it to you yet today...

I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend. may it be filled with joy and love.

Rhonda said...

What beautiful heart creations! You are so talented and I love you!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

cammyk said...

LOVING your Valentine's. Be on the lookout for a little something coming your way (didn't make it to the post office in time for VD).

Kristi said...

I love your heart decorations! You are so fabulous. Thanks for reading my lengthy post today and for your sweet words of encouragement. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Sheri
Your heart are beautiful. They look great on your chandelier.
Ruth

elizabeth embracing life said...

So Valentine's Day has come and gone, but the message of Jesus Christ is every single day. I loved how you spelled out Valentine, very cool. I will hope to remember that next year to do a project with the boys. Thanks for sharing.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

What beautiful reminders of God's love...hanging from the lights no doubt!

Here's sending you my love right back.

peace~elaine

Deborah said...

I love the hearts. Hope you are feeling loved right now.

just lisa said...

Feeling kind of down tonigh and as always your post made me feel better. Love how you spelled out "Valentine" with John 3:16 too.

Your heart decorations are sooo pretty!!