“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disclaimer


Thanks so much for your Valentine wishes...

but here's the truth...

I did not come up with the VALENTINE John 3:16 acrostic.

I saw it.
I liked it.
I copied it.

However, I graciously receive your kind comments about the hanging hearts. They are my original... and I haven't taken them down yet...

I love you, sweet sisters!

3 comments:

~~Vintage Girl At Heart~~ said...

Okay I LOVE these hearts!!! They are so pretty and I love the way you have them displayed!!! I would want to leave them up also!!! You did such a wonderful job making them!!!
I DID receive my wonderful prize and I lOVE it so much!!! I love the way you packaged it too!!:))....so sweet and now I have a little bag to take on trips with me!!! Oh and the card, my very own Valentine!!!! Loved it too!!! I cannot wait to create something fabulous with the mini album!!
((I plan to do a special post about it once I get the family over the tummy flu and get Baby Mama settled, she is having a rough end of her pregnancy))
Blessings to you!!!
Again...Thank you so very much!!!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

No disclaimer needed. I love your hearts even as much as the poem. I'm such a visual person.

peace~elaine

Grace said...

So sweet! wow. Your artistic gifts amaze me!