“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Choice for the
Siesta Scripture
Memory Team:
Verse 6

Let no unwholesome word
proceed from your mouth,

but only such a word
as is good for edification
according to the need
of the moment,

so that it will give grace
to those who hear.


Ephesians 4:29 NASB


What's funny is that I was just thinking... my brain is getting full... how am I going to be able to continue memorizing all these verses? And then I read this... and I think I'll be able to find a little more room... Looking forward to hanging with my Siestas in Houston next January!

And the other big news is that Living Proof Live with Beth Moore and Travis Cotrell will be in Portland, Oregon in a month... I'm wondering if they'll have a Siesta Section? Actually, I'll be in the sister section with my natural born sis and a couple of my other sisters, too!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thanks for reminding me to get my verse ready...I'm late!