“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, April 20, 2009

Six Word Phrases Are Too Confining!

Beth Moore just loved us!

See blog to get great laugh!

Yao Ming. BFF. Photos and all.

It will be difficult to describe.

Must only use six word phrases.

She spoke on Galatians 2:20, 4:19.

Obstacle: My Ego. Objective: Jesus Morph.

My six words at six o'clock:

"Trying to help God. Not working."

My six words by event end:

"God's approval exceeds approval of man."

More to follow. I'm not crazy!

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

A good six words.

peace~elaine

Daughter of Zion said...

I can see that Beth Moore really touched your heart. I am glad that God has such talented woman who go around encouraging us.

I read some notes I took two years ago at one of her talks. It was great to see how relevant they still are to me.