“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Come To The Garden Alone.

Marigolds, Marigolds, Marigolds. Orange and Yellow.

I so enjoyed reading your 6 Words. Thank you so much for sharing them with me.

Shepherding my flock morning and night.
Kia come schoolbus runs daily--reliable!
Carpools, cleats and projects, oh my.
Run, sweat, run, sweat, run. Repeat.
- Sheri at Magical Meals

Living God's Way Not Mine Today.
- Tammy at Breaths of Faith

Embracing Each Day Wisdom and Wonder.
- Elizabeth at Elizabeth Embracing Life

On my knees, closer to Heaven!
- Anonymous

Life lived with God is peace.
- Deborah at Boutcrazy

I come to the Garden alone.
- Ms. Daisy at The Daisy Chain

As you can imagine... I picked Ms. Daisy's! Congratulations on winning the Beth Moore audio CD set. Please e-mail me your address at sheri68lynn-sistersheri (at) yahoo (dot) com.

4 comments:

elizabeth embracing life said...

That was fun to read each one. I would love to go into the Garden alone. I have resolved that my garden in colorfully, surprisingly, interesting...and loving it more with each little muddy hand that "works" in it.

elizabeth embracing life said...

p.s. thanks so much for opening up your journal notes and sharing.

a portland granny said...

Those were just splendid six word comments. I enjoyed reading all of them. Thanks for so generously sharing all of your wonderful notes from the conference.

Ms.Daisy said...

Sister Sheri,
Thank you so much for the honor of picking my six words! I'm thrilled!
I will email you with my address.

Thanks again,
~Jean