“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Siesta Summer Bible Study:
Me, Myself & Lies



It's almost summer. Time for vacation, right? Not for me! I know me... and I cannot take a vacation from Bible Study. I need the accountability.

So, I'm getting ready to join Beth Moore at the Living Proof Ministry Blog for the Siesta Summer Bible Study: Me, Myself & Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. Stop by the blog... and if you're interested join the study!

And if you're here in Portland... join me as I bring together a small group to discuss the study.

4 comments:

bp said...

I look forward to this study!

Patti said...

When is the bible study going to be?

vintage at heart said...

I will make it up there to visit you one day!!!(( Some of my first and fondest memories are of vaction Bible school!))
~Happy Summer Bible studying~

Stonefox said...

This looks like a really good (and applicable!) study.

I popped over to say thanks for visiting my blog...and being so bold as to leave a comment :) Most folks don't comment on the *spicy* posts! :) God bless, friend!