“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Details
Siesta Summer Bible Study:
Me, Myself & Lies


If you're interested in joining my small group for Me, Myself and Lies in Portland, you'll need to

1. contact me and
2. purchase your own workbook.

Then just show up at our first meeting which will take place on June 23rd.

Brief synopsis:
Homework starts on 6/23. 5 days a week format. 6 weeks total.
Meet four times. (approx. 6/23, 7/7, 7/21 and 8/4)
Basic premise of the study is to learn how to guard what we’re saying to ourselves and what we’re stuffing destructively into our minds.

See the LPM blog for all the detailed information about the Siesta Summer Bible Study. Here's an example from last year.

There's already three of us signed-up... so join the party!

3 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Wish I could. I just can't. I have, however, been thinking of leading this one in the Fall with my girls here. Let me know what you think.

peace~elaine

elizabeth embracing life said...

Where is this going to be? Where to buy the book? And what time? Did you mention any of these and I just missed it?

Deborah said...

Wish I was in the Portland area so that I could do this with you or just so that I would be on a huge vacation!

I actually bought my book/DVD yesterday to prepare for teaching the class at our church this summer starting on the 28th.

Are you going to be posting about it?