“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where Two or Three

Muir Woods National Monument, California
August 2009

Just returned from a family vacation in the Bay Area. I have a lot to write about... actually, I have written quite a few posts, but they are sitting in the draft box. I find that sometimes when I am away from blogging for a while... it is harder to return. I've been here before.

This is my selection for Siesta Scripture Memory Verse #16. I have to admit that it is getting harder with each verse since the goal is to remember all 24 verses in January.

I have chosen this verse because I lead a prayer group at my son's school. Normally, there are two or three of us, so I find this verse to be encouraging.

Again, I tell you that if
two of you on earth
agree about anything you ask for,
it will be done for you
by my Father in heaven.

For where two or three
come together in my name,
there am I with them.

Matthew 18:19-20 NIV

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just read "Substandard" - the post you linked to this one. I relate so much to everything you shared in it! I get butterflies in my stomach every time before hitting the "publish" button for a post. Your words are always such a blessing Sheri - keep writing and keep posting! :)