“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ephesians 4:29

Yosemite Rim. Photography by Christopher.


Let no unwholesome word
proceed from your mouth,

but only such a word
as is good for edification
according to the need
of the moment,

so that it will give grace
to those who hear.

Ephesians 4:29 NASB

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 6
(March 15-31, 2009)


This verse definitely hit home with me. I ended up writing seven posts on it back in March. They're worth a peek... I was even going to "remix" them, but my words are few, lately. I'm having some difficulty concentrating, but my spirits are good. I have a couple angels who have been checking in on me. Thank you for your prayers.

"And that's all I have to say about that." ~ Forrest Gump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple angels checking on you...me too. Check out my lastest album on Facebook.
It is such a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Amy said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Things tend to get a little crazy around Christmas, but I just want you to know that you've been on my mind!