“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Which Would I Choose?


Annuals - Summer of 2009

I was walking in my garden today...
and my mind started to wonder
if I had to decide between annuals and perrenials
which would I choose?


Perennial - Spring of 2009

Annuals are easy.
And colorful.
Instant satisfaction
as I only need to dig the hole.

But perennials
are slow growing. 
Causing anticipation
and wonder.

I cannot decide between the two.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

perennials...because I buy them once and if I don't kill them they will keep coming back

Beth E. said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm ready for Spring to hurry and get here...we've had a rough winter!

I'm leaning more toward perennials as I get older. However, I love digging in the dirt and planting already-blooming flowers. So...I guess I'll always have a few annuals in my yard. ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. Please come visit again, anytime!

Blessings,
Beth