photography by Anthony
Beth Moore asked this question on her blog last week...
What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing.Here's my 10...
1. I can't wait for Monday mornings because killersudoku.com posts a new mind-bending puzzle for the week.
2. I have to eat breakfast and drink coffee first thing in the morning. No skipping breakfast for me.
3. I have become obsessed lately with all things pink and green.
4. I like to do all my laundry on Saturday. It doesn't mean it is all folded and put away on that day.
5. All the tests say I am extroverted... but my preference is to spend most of my time alone.
6. I use mechanical pencils. Size .7mm only.
7. I don't keep my car very clean.
8. I find it difficult to not smile at everyone.
9. Most nights, I fall asleep to podcasts.
10. I love my Xyron 150. (Makes stickers out of anything with a width of less than 1.5".) I'm thinking maybe I "need" the one that makes 5" stickers!
So, tell me something I don't already know... about you!