“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st & 15th Scripture Memory 2010: Verse 9
Led You All The Way In The Desert

White Snow on White Sands...
White Sands National Monument, New Mexico
photography by Anthony

Remember how the LORD your God 
led you all the way in the desert 
these forty years, 
to humble you and to test you 
in order to know what was in your heart, 
whether or not you would keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 8:2

5 comments:

rooney said...

Nehemiah 1:5-6

"O LORD, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, (the people of Israel.)"

Jackie

Tammy said...

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift my soul.

Psalm 143:8

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

A perfect verse for my tired flesh this night... always good to remember who I am in relation to Who HE IS!

Before I close my weary eyes, I wanted to tell you thank you for sending me the gorgeous copy of Stanley's book on forgiveness. It arrived today, and I feel so blessed to have my personal copy. A double blessing... a topic I need to study upon and a favorite preacher/writer to boot! Sounds like a good retreat for me...

Soon.

You are kind. I love you.

peace~elaine

Mariel said...

beautiful verse and picture! I have been working on my own Scripture memorization with Leah at The Point blog. What a blessing to do it alongside sisters in Christ!

Ms.Daisy said...

Beautiful photo by Anthony! He is a very talented photographer. I hope all is well with you and your family, Sister.


Hugs,
Jean