“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Friday, July 16, 2010

Look what happened while I am away...


Look at the birds of the air; 
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, 
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. 
Are you not much more valuable than they? 
Matthew 6:26



Anthony was so kind to take this photo and send it to me.
Wonder what they will look like when I get home?

6 comments:

fallingintofavor said...

That's beautiful!!

Patti said...

Sooo precious!!! I am hoping that our baby birds don't hatch while we are gone!!

Laura said...

You have some of the most gorgeous pictures on your blog. What a lucky woman you are, and what a talented husband you have!

vintage girl at heart said...

Anthony takes such amazing photos!!!
I love baby birds...they are so special and a reminder of how fragile and strong life really is!!
Hope you are enjoying your Maryland vaca!!

((What type of camera do you have))

MissKris said...

I'm not even quite sure how I stumbled across your blog this morning but what a treat! I am a fellow Portland blogger, too. Nice to see another one of us in the blogosphere. The photos you post are AMAZING!

Lora said...

Amazing Word. Amazing photo.