“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, August 2, 2010

1st & 15th Scripture Memory 2010: Verse 15

 Catching a Rainbow at Double Falls
Silver Falls State Park, Oregon

My memory verses are taken from units 10 & 11 of Experiencing God.

Unit 10: God's Will and the Church

"In Christ we who are many form one body, 
and each member belongs to all the others."  
Romans 12:5

Unit 11:  Kingdom People

"If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, 
we have fellowship with one another, 
and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
1 John 1:7

1 comment:

rooney said...

i am way behind this time but here is the 1st's mem verse.

Ruth 2:12 (New International Version)
12 May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."


thanks for doing this, sheri. it holds me accountable.
love ya siesta!
jackie