“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Say The Name...

Light Painting
Trillium Lake, Mt. Hood, Oregon


The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. 

On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, 

and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.  

2 Corinthians 10: 4-5


As if by speaking the words... the fog has lifted. 

4 comments:

Laura said...

No doubt, there is power when we claim God's Word! Thanks for the reminder and the beautifully inspiring pictures.

a portland granny said...

I am rejoicing with you. Wonderful news--thought of you often as I went about my day yesterday.

Sharing your verse with my friend today!

fallingintofavor said...

:) I love the last sentence...I feel that when I'm speaking God's Words, things instantly change. In the spirit realm, they indeed do change. I could stare at this picture all day!

gideonmommasita said...

2 Cor. 12:7 Everything is good in time.