“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Thursday, March 24, 2011

As of Late - March 24th, 2011


Lately, I encouraged my son to wear mouse ears.

 

Lately, I behaved like a little girl.


Lately, my son thought it would be funny to hug me 
after he got drenched on the Grizzly River Run.


Lately, I got to experience the magical world of Disneyland.


Lately, I felt the sun on my face...
with the love of my life.

6 comments:

Vinetender said...

To the little girl with ears on, hugging her ‘loves’ in the Disneyland sun … Keep sharing your ‘lately'. My Heart = warmed -
Pam

rooney said...

lately, i've been enjoying Beth Moore's Revelation Study.

lately, my son has shown extraordinary maturity.

lately, i've been struggling with an overwhelming sense of despair that few people would believe even if shared it.

lately, God has led me to verse after verse that speak to my heart right now. I love that about God.

bp said...

:) This post and pictures totally made me smile! What great memories. I've never been.

elizabeth embracing life said...

I Love that your ears have a red bow.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

We've never been to busy, but I've experienced many of your latelys!

We're headed to the mts. for a few days in April. Can't wait to get away with the love of my life!

peace`elaine

Laura said...

Looks like you and your family had a marvelous time! So happy for you.