“Father, make of me a crisis man. Bring those I contact to decision. Let me not be a milepost on a single road;
make me a fork
, that men must turn one way or another on facing Christ in me.” - Jim Elliot

Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Bible Study With sister sheri


I will be hosting two different Bible Studies this summer.  The first study will be Ruth:  Loss, Love & Legacy by Kelly Minter.  (Beth Moore suggested this study last summer via the LPMblog.)

Details:
  • This study is six weeks long.
  • I will be hosting it on Tuesday morning at Portland Christian Center.
  • You will need to purchase the workbook on your own ahead of time at Lifeway for $12.95.  
  • You will need to have week one completed for the first session.
  • This study is discussion based.... meaning that we are going to be talking about what we studied on our own during the week.
  • There is NO DVD or teaching. 
  • Please contact me for additional information.
  • No childcare is available.

I am in the process of picking a Bible study for the second half of the summer.  I will update you when it is selected.  It will be another six week study.

3 comments:

bp said...

I am reading a book by this author to review, it is really good. It's called The Fitting Room

Tammy said...

She has a new book out that I hear is very good. Praying that all will be touched by your study.

Laura said...

I loved doing Kelly's "No Other Gods" study a couple of years ago. Hope this one is as good!